- Thinking Confidently 🙂
- Firstly, you need to recognize your own qualities in looks, friendships, talents and most of all, personality. Focusing on your better attributes will distract you from perceived flaws.
- No one’s perfect, think about the qualities you try to cultivate. If you’re actively trying to be an honorable, good person, give yourself some credit for effort.
- Think of the obstacles that stand in the way of your confidence. Even if you are struggling with bad grades, introversion, not many friends, etc, don’t ever think that you are not good enough. I have been there, done that and trust me, this is not the solution to your problems, So keep your head up, you have absolutely ZERO reasons not to be confident
- Stop comparing yourself with everyone else 😀 . You don’t have to be the smartest, prettiest, most popular person in order to be happy. If you have a strong competitive personality that you can’t completely ignore, try competing with yourself instead of competing with others.
- Appearing Confidently 😀
Dress for confidence. You don’t have to buy a whole new wardrobe to feel better in your clothes. Shower daily, brush and wash your teeth, and groom your skin and hair. As long as you’re clean, comfortable, and feel good, you’re set up for confidence. If you think you look good, the others will think this too 🙂
- SMILE. You’d be surprised to find that even a little smile can make everyone feel more comfortable. But make sure you don’t exaggerate it, otherwise your smile will seem fake.
- Make eye contact. It shows not only that you are a person worthy of communicating with, but it tells them you respect them, acknowledge their presence, and are interested in the conversation.
See you in the next post,