– C. JoyBell C.
- To be honest, it’s very hard to grow up into a woman. Since we were born, we are taught, almost bombarded with the idea of perfection. But above this, there are three things admirable for a woman to be, at any age. It’s always delightful to be brave, to speak your mind and to be elegant.
- Elegance is always in fashion. I will only say now that elegance must be the right combination of care and simplicity. Elegance is not dependent on money. The most important thing is care. Care in choosing your clothes. Care in wearing them. Care in maintaining them. Care in keeping them. Grooming is the secret of real elegance. The best clothes, the most wonderful jewels, the most glamorous beauty don’t count without good grooming.
- Elegance starts from your heart. Others can see your elegance in your smile, in your eyes. There is ‘that something’ that atracts people and determine them to consider you an elegant woman.
- From the beginning of the day, have a positive mind. Think about beautiful things that could happen to you, think with confidence about your future and don’t forget to love the people that support you, and show this to them. When you have a caring heart and a balanced mind, you are already elegant from the inside.
- The appearance reflects the inside. A decent and classic appearance shows a serious person whose thoughts inspire confidence. Always keep your shoulders straight and your back should never be hunched. Attention! Your shoes must be clean and polished. Be graceful when someone is rude. If you are insulted respect yourself enough to leave with your head up. Read,read and read! You will enrich your vocabulary and you will make a good impression when you will retrieve the word.
Remember that elegance comes from the heart and you can get if you are opened to it.
Hope you like it. See you in the next post.