A new year means new goals. First, you need to ease off on yourself. Forget about all the bad things that happened in your life since now. You need to first spend the time letting go of things that no longer serve you. Until you do so, you cannot give yourself a new beginning. Secondly, just because a date on a calendar changed doesn’t mean you should change instantly. Take your time, and remember that you still have a long road to complete. So, here’s my New Year’s resolutions that could maybe inspire you for creating your own goals 😀
- Be more confident: think positive, laugh more often, enjoy life;
- Spend quality time with family members: they are the ones that love you and support you the most, show them the same;
- Get along better with people: improve social skills, help the others, meet new friends, enhance social intelligence;
- Read at least one book a month: improve your vocabulary;
- Improve self: become more organized, be less grumpy, be more independent.
- Start a new activity: in the summer holiday I think I will start acting courses, so just think about your talents or preferences;
- Focus more on blog: write three-five posts per week, make the stats boom more often;
So, maybe through the year I will add other things in this list
but just for now, this is my own resolution of 2015.
If you liked this post, please like&subscribe. 🙂