If you’ve been cursed with short lashes or even normal to long natural lashes, it’s always very hard to find the perfect mascara for your type of lashes. I can say that I have normal to long natural lashes, but I am here to show you my perfect mascara routine for super long eyelashes.
- So, the first step that you need to do is start off with clear lashes. Absolutely no mascara. I like to use a clear brush to comb through my lashes because in this way I can separate them easier than I can do it with a mascara brush.
- The second thing you should do is line your upper waterline. In this way you give your lashes more volume. I am using an AVON eyeliner, in the colour true black.
- Then, I am taking my Elf eyelash curler and curl them up. This is a very important step in case you do not have natural curly lashes. Curling your lashes really makes the difference.
- So I’m taking my all time favorite mascara – False Lash Effect by MaxFactor and apply the first coat of mascara. Make sure you apply your coats in zigzag motions, in this way your eyelashes will stay separate and you’ll get that natural look that you want.
- Finally, apply another coat or even three coats if you want massive and full eyelashes.
So, it’s very important to take care of your lashes if we use mascara on a daily routine. Make sure you always take off your makeup before you go to sleep and also apply some natural oils on the upper and lower lashes and also on the lashline. Well, I hope this really helped you and if you like this post make sure you like and subscribe for other beauty or motivational posts 🙂
See you in the next post,