Hello, everyone 🙂
Hope you’re having an amazing cozy Sunday evening. Enjoy it until you can. I think we all hate the end of the weekend and especially Monday mornings. But let’s not make such a big thing out of it. I just found some really inspirational and motivating quotes today, so I was just thinking to share some of them with you. I hope that at least one of them can make your start of the week better.
- In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.
- Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.
- Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.
- With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
- Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.
Robert H. Schuller
- There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own self.
- We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.
- Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
Thomas A. Edison