Hello, everyone 🙂
So the month of December is finally here. I honestly can not wait until the first snow arrives, so in this way we will feel the holiday spirit deeply and we will enjoy it more.
I personally just got out of shower and lightened a vanilla scented candle, which makes me feel very relaxed and it prepares me for a new day.
Yesterday I quickly went to the Yves Rocher store because I ran out of facial cleanser and I wanted to get another one. But, as expected, I got home with a lot more products. So I was thinking why not sharing you some of my purchases, maybe you can find something in here that you are interested in buying.
I also need to say that they have a lot of promotions every month that you can benefit from. All you need to do is to go to the nearest Yves Rocher store in your town and make a personal card, or you can acces their online site (HERE). In this way they will have you registered on their database so they can send you all of the monthly promotions.
YOU CAN GET 30% OFF OF THE FIRST PRODUCT YOU BUY AND 35% OFF OF THE SECOND PRODUCT – so hurry up to the nearest store and make your own card, because this promotion is only available this month.
- The first thing that I wanna talk about is the cleanser that I wanted to purchase first. This is the Hydra Vegetal Refreshing Cleansing Gel . I use this to cleanse my skin of impurities and also to take off my makeup. It refreshes and deep cleans, leaving skin smooth, comfortable and hydrated. I can definitely give this one a 10/10.
- The next thing that I have purchased is the Hydra Vegetal Hydrating Micellar Water. I use this refreshing water after I take my makeup off so it keeps the moisture locked in my skin for a longer time and it also gets rid of the impurities remained on my face. And I also noticed that after using this product, my skin looks more luminous and I can honestly feel the hydration that it provides.
- Also, I’ve heard a lot of good things about this Eye Makeup Remover so I decided to give it a try. And I am happy I’ve done it. It is specially designed for sensitive eyes and I found out that it also removes waterproof makeup. It is based on oil so it leaves your eyes feeling very delicated.
- So I’ve been using this body lotion for a couple of months and I can totally say that I’m happy with it. My skin is generally dry, but on my hips and legs is very dry especially in winter, so I need to make sure that I’m keeping the moisture level good. The Expert Reparation Lotion makes my skin smoother and visibly more beautiful. I use this everyday after I shower.
- This product is a new one for me, but I can say that I am satisfied with it. I’ve been looking for a new body scrub for quite a while and the moment I saw this Organic Exfolianting Shower Gel sitting on the shelf I went directly to it and I felt in love with the smell. So yeah, that’s basically what convinced me to buy it.
- So the last thing that I have purchased is the Vanilla Epicee Lip Balm. As you have probably noticed, I am obsessed with vanilla scented things. Once I have smelled this, I immediately felt in love with it, so I decided to buy it. You can never have enough lip balms.
So these are the things that I have recently bought from the Yves Rocher store and I am loving every single one of them. They have a lot of high quality products at good prices so I definitely suggest you to give some of them a try. I guarantee that you will love them.
See you next time,