Hello, everyone ! Hope y’all doing great 🙂 so today I wanna talk about my skincare routine.
I can consider myself a very lucky person in this situation because I never had big problems mainting my skin looking very good. I have normal to combination skin but I still need to take care of my skin in order to mainaint its elasticity and radiant complexion. So here are the products that I use to get a flawless skin.
- So the first thing you need to do is to remove your makeup every night before you go to sleep. No exceptions ! This step can really make the difference in how your skin is going to look everyday. I personally use the one by Elmiplant for Normal Skin. This milk cleanser effectively removes impurities and makeup, while its non-greasy formula allows skin to breathe. Apply on face and neck using a cotton pad and gently massage.
- The second thing I use is a micelle solution. I absolutely love the micelle solution by Bioderma. I know this is designed for those with combination to oily skin but it also really works for me. The non-comedogenic cleanser removes impurities using micelles, which micro-emulsify and remove impurities without drying the skin out. It guarantees perfect cutaneous tolerance, leaving the skin is left looking clear and feeling fresh. Although the instructions say that you should use it twice a day, I use it just once before I go to sleep. Soak a cotton pad with solution, and cleanse the face. Repeat with more cotton pads until they come away clean.
- The next product that I like to use is gel cleanser. It’s a gel-based cleanser with a really nice consistency. It’s not too thick, but not too liquidy either. It does foam up a bit as you massage it into your skin, but it’s not a super rich and foamy lather. After rinsing, my skin felt nice and clean, but also soft. It doesn’t over dry my skin and it feels pretty good after rinsing off.
- So this is my absolute favourite product that I had ever used so far. I’ve been buying this moisturizer since the day that I have discovered it. It also contains salicylic acid, which helps unclog pores and prevent clogging, while speeds the natural process of skin regeneration.Apply every morning and evening on clean skin, avoiding the delicate eye area.This moisturizer is also an excellent base for makeup.
- So the last thing that I recommend you to use is the Intensive Purifyng Care by Bioderma. I have recently received this little sample of the main product when I had bought the Micelle Solution. I have found this very good if you use it just on the blemishes. As it says on the bottle, it’s destinated for acne-prone skin but you can also use this for severe blemishes.
Well, I hope you enjoyed this post and until next time I’ll see you guys later 🙂